The Jamaica Olympic Association (JOA) and two of its key sponsorship partners, Supreme Ventures Limited and Mayberry Investments, have come together to provide an ‘Olympic Rewards Programme’ for athletes and coaches…
Fifteen businesses and individuals filed for bankruptcy since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic last March, with runaway credit-card arrears and financial illiteracy cited as overwhelming factors for personal debt through to the end of 2020….
- Jamaica has made good progress under previous IMF-supported program
- More growth, jobs still needed
- New IMF loan to also provide insurance against unexpected shocks
- Jamaicaâ€™s reforms beginning to bear fruit but growth still too low
- Fiscal discipline crucial to restore economic stability
- Focus on growth-enhancing structural reforms